This beautiful cow leather has been developed especially for seating furniture. Rebound leather has been tanned with chromium salts. After this process, the leather is dyed with aniline dyes. Then we put two coverings of colour pigments on top. The pigments provide a 2-tone coloured vintage effect. Finally, the walk-vat-treatment makes the leather extra smooth. This creates the wonderfully soft grip and makes the leather particularly suitable for various interior applications. Due to the natural elasticity of the leather, wrinkling cannot be avoided and are no reason for complaints.
You can identify original Rebound leather on the following typical and unique features:
- Natural appearance, typical characteristics of leather remain visible and touchable: insect bites, scars and other minor imperfections.
- Warm, 2-tonecolours
- Soft grip
To maintain the characteristics of the leather we advise you to take the following basic rules:
- Do not place your furniture in direct sunlight
- Provide sufficient space between the radiator and furniture
- Do not let your pet sit or lie on your furniture
- Ensure a pleasant indoor climate: humidity ideally 45-55%
For maintenance, cleaning and protection of Rebound leather we recommend the Keralux® set P.
- Dust your furniture weekly with a dry, lint-free cloth
- Regular vacuum your furniture with the furniture brush
- Apply minimum twice a year the Keralux® P set.
- For extra Protection use Keralux® Strong Protector P.
For Squaky leather:
Keralux® leatherbalm sound-damping
Use the Keralux® set P twice a year. (optional the Keralux® strong protector)
Contact LCK Nederland if more information is required. (see "contact")